Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Insurance: To avoid any misunderstanding, a confirmed booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event it falls out of the non-refundable cancellation period.
No persons other than those quoted for or have booked, are permitted to share the accommodation.
GENERAL & COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. Cancellation window: 50% cancellation fee applies between 16 to 30 days before arrival date. 90% cancellation fee applies within 15 days before arrival date, or otherwise agreed.
2. 100 % cancellation fee applies for all confirmed bookings between 20/12 & 10/1.
3. No verbal cancellation will be accepted.
4. Guests are advised to take out travel/cancellation insurance.
5. COVID cancellation policy (not when guests are already in SA): Full refund minus 10 % admin fee if COVID prevents the guest from travelling (excluding personal choice or disinclination to travel). Proof should be provided on request.