Getting the most out of your stay at Lilypond
Bird watching, koi fish watching, and a nature trail - these are just some of the relaxing activities at Lilypond Country Lodge.
Daydream over a book from our library, sunbathe with the kingfishers and the cormorants, or simply relax on your comfortable lounger on our leisure deck overlooking our swimming pool, lily ponds, and gardens.
- Bar service available.
This is the way to enjoy Lilypond Country Lodge's relaxing ambiance to the fullest!
The rim-flow infinity ledge of our black-marbled, Zen-style swimming pool makes it look like the pool is actually one of our beautiful lily ponds.
Surrounded by wooden decks on various levels, with lush gardens and the natural forest in the background, and with palms and indigenous, pink-flowered keurboom trees to provide welcome shade, this is the perfect place to laze away a hot summer's day.
Our heated, five-seater, outdoor Jacuzzi is situated on a tiny, private island in one of our enormous lily ponds.
Imagine the tranquility: indigenous forest backdrop, bubbly water warmed to 34 degrees, you, and a glass of chilled and sparkling Methode Cap Classique. A perfect way to end another delightful day - and to relax before diner in our fusion restaurant.
- Our Jacuzzi is only available by reservation, and only from 11h00 - 18h30.
- Please book at least 4-and-a-half hours in advance: the Jacuzzi needs that amount of time to heat up.
Hands-on massage is a wonderful way to relieve stress through the healing powers of the therapists' touch.
- Aromatherapy massage: a deep pressure massage of the back, neck and shoulders, using essential oils. One of our most popular massages, it brings about a real sense of wellbeing and relaxation - and its excellent for relief from stress and tension.
- Reflexology: A unique foot massage system, reflexology springs from the same Chinese roots as acupuncture. By locating and gently massaging specific points on the foot, the reflexologist helps to redress imbalances of energy that can cause stress and ill health.
- Please enquire when you're at Lilypond about these and other other treatments available in our spa room.